What is EndoPredict®?
EndoPredict® is a second-generation genomic prognostic test to optimize and individualize breast cancer treatment.
When to test?
The EndoPredict® report helps physicians to answer the following questions:
- What is the risk of cancer recurrence?
- Will chemotherapy be beneficial?
- Can extended Chemotherapy be avoided?
- Can extended endocrine therapy be avoided?
Formalin-Fixed Paraffin-Embedded (FFPE) sections, slides, or blocks
- Blocks must have a portion of the lesion with ≥30% invasive tumor on the diagnostic H&E slide
- Tissue Biopsy: >50% invasive tumor, with at least 20 µm of remaining unstained tissue for testing
- In cases where blocks are not available:
- 1 x 3-5 µm H&E slide and 5 consecutive 10 µm unstained slides
- Samples frozen prior to fixation are not appropriate for analysis.
EndoPredict® provides a comprehensive and easy-to-read report that will help inform long-term therapeutic decisions, preventing unnecessary and costly chemotherapy and or endocrine therapy.
Details contained in the report include:
- Patient clinical information
- EPclin risk score
- EPclin risk class
- Risk of recurrence
- 5–15-year risk of recurrence after 5 years of endocrine therapy*
- Absolute benefit
- Individual benefit
*Applies to patients who are distant-recurrence free after 5 years of endocrine therapy alone.
Patient and Physician counseling
Specialized genetic counseling is available to physicians and patients through Counselomix.
- Licensed counselors
- Available globally through our online platform
- Available in multiple languages